Deadline: June 30, 2019
The African Union Youth Volunteer Corp promotes volunteering to deepen the status of young people in Africa as key participants in the delivery of Africa’s human development targets and goals. It brings people together to share skills, knowledge, creativity, and learning to build a more integrated Continent and by implication strengthen Africa’s relevance in the globalized world.
- You must be an African Citizen or you are of African Decent (African Diaspora with non-African Citizenship)
- You are age 18 – 34
- You have at least a post-secondary certified training and qualifications (Bachelor equivalent) with above average performance
- Available to dedicate a minimum of 12 (twelve) months to 24 (twenty-four) months for volunteer work
- Good knowledge of at least one official AU languages (Arabic, English, French, Portuguese) and willing to learn others
- Verifiable minimum of one year of volunteer and one year of work experience
- You have an up to date and chronologically complete Curriculum Vitae
- Provision of modest living benefits
- Stipends to support living expenses
- A return ticket from home country
Click here to apply.