AEDX India is pleased to offer an internship program for students who are passionate about travelling and learning in their chosen area of interest. The opportunity is based out of Chennai, India.
India refers collectively to the thousands of diverse, yet unique cultures, Customs, Architecture, religions and communities. AEDX intends to immerse students into an educational expedition that will provide immense knowledge in heritage, arts, architecture, tradition, folklore and ethnicity followed by languages, dance, music, food, and customs which differs from place to place within the country.
Herewith, AEDX provides an International Internship program on SDG and Art and Culture in India. Where we bring the students out of the classrooms from different nations to travel, absorb, interact and make them work with other students outside of their normal group. Not only that we would also love for you to make lifelong memories among peers, travel and learn about the country which is no doubt a fun learning experience in itself. We witness you a new way of life, understand our people, our history and our culture.
- The objective of the internship is to encourage cross-cultural education.
- Grow respect for diversity.
- The students will receive a certificate presented by AEDX in association with the United Nations Information Center.
- The applicants gain credit points along with their certificates which can be transferable in their High school/University.
- Ability to Intern in a cross-cultural environment.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation, with a desire to explore and learn.
- Fluency in written and oral English.
- Male applicants are encouraged to apply as there is a high proportion of female participants already accepted.
- The students must be aged 16-29 yrs old.