Deadline: September 16, 2019
In October and November 2019, the British Council in partnership with Nesta (the UK’s innovation Foundation) will deliver the Creative Enterprise Programme in Ethiopia and Kenya.
The programme will deliver a four-day workshop in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia from October 17- 21, 2019. They are looking for creative entrepreneurs across all art forms, who are driven by a mission to create and sustain social value through their creative enterprise. Whether you are in architecture, digital arts, visual or performing arts, fashion, music or film. They are looking for all creatives with a social impact.
The programme will deliver a four-day workshop in Nairobi, Kenya from November 29 – December 3 for those working across fashion and Film (this can include all creatives working across fashion, textiles, design, accessories, footwear, millinery and across Film, TV and radio
Climate Tracker will:
- Provide a stipend of €350
- Cover local travel costs (budget will be discussed with and approved by Climate Tracker prior to the assignment)
- Work with a regional coordinator to help organize your local travels.
- Open to creative entrepreneurs from Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda
- The Creative Enterprise Programme is designed to support entrepreneurs who are already in the process of setting up their own creative enterprise. The workshop content and activities are relevant to people whose businesses are up-and-running and those who are in the very early stages.
- It’s suitable for people just starting out and for people who have been running a business for a long time, to take a fresh look at their business using new methods.
Click here to apply