Deadline: December 9, 2019
The Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Programme (CADFP) is always accepting applications for the scholar roster. Scholar applications must be submitted and matched to a project request on or before December 9, 2019, in order to be considered in the Fall 2019 review cycle. In addition to reviewing the information below, scholars should familiarize themselves with the process of submitting a project by a prospective host institution in Africa.
African Diaspora Fellows receive the following:
- A $150/day stipend
- Visa costs (if required)
- Supplemental health insurance coverage
- Round-trip international air travel and ground transportation costs to and from the scholar’s home to the North American airport
- Potential opportunities to apply for supplemental funding to cover knowledge production activities and workshop attendance.
To be eligible for the CADFP, a scholar must:
- Have been born in any African country, as evidenced by the biographical data in the scholar’s passport;
- Live in the United States or Canada;
- Hold a terminal degree; and
- Be employed at an accredited college or university.
Click here to apply.