Deadline: September 2, 2019
The CcHUB Graduate Programme is a 3-month paid immersive training program for new and recent graduates looking to gain relevant first-hand professional experience, further improve their skills, and build expertise in their various fields.
The program has three categories:Creators:
- The Creators category of the Graduate Programme is for applicants who are interested in forging a career in Web Development, UI/UX Design and Product Management.
- Executors: The Executors category of the Graduate Programme is for applicants who are interested in forging a career in Education Technology, (the re:learn practice at CcHUB), and Business Advisory (the Startup Support Unit at CcHUB).
- Creatives: The Creatives category of the Graduate Programme is for applicants who are interested in forging a career in Graphics Design, Photography and Videography.
- 3 months of learning and fun
- Attractive remuneration
- Soft-skill trainings
- Mentoring including personal career advisory and support sessions
- Access to a pool of employers
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward thinking people
- Open to recent graduates in Nigeria;
- Applicants must have completed the NYSC scheme;
- Applicants should be smart, creative, have good communication skills and a willingness to learn.
Click here to apply.