Deadline: 1 March 2019
The Goethe-Institut Nigeria is seeking applications for its Art and Culture Projects 2019 to support Nigerian artists and cultural experts in implementing their projects.
For the last years, the Goethe-Institut Nigeria has supported a wide range of projects created and implemented by Nigerian artists and initiatives in various art forms: Music, contemporary dance, photography, (documentary) films, theatre, visual arts and many more. Goethe-Institut also supports artists, who are invited to German festivals but do not have enough funding to join. Goethe-Institut Nigeria regards this support as a very crucial and important one in order to give young and upcoming people in the cultural landscape of Nigeria a chance to be heard and seen.
Since 2018, in order to facilitate the application procedure and to make it more transparent for all artistic and cultural initiatives in the country, they invite them to send their project application if they would like to enter into a professional partnership with the Goethe-Institut Nigeria.
Target Group and Requirements
- individuals, who already received an official invitation to a German cultural festival
- artists and cultural initiatives (no individuals) that work professionally (at least 3 years of experience), who want to organize a cultural project in Nigeria
- the project idea has to be already developed and has reached a certain level of preparation
- the project has to be implemented in the second half of the year 2019, latest by December 10, 2019
- only completely and correctly filled out application forms will be considered
- the budget request may not exceed 2000,-EURO
- the initiative has to be registered and has a bank account
Eligible Country: Nigeria
How to Apply
- Interested applicants should send their documents via email at the address given o the website.
- Required documents:
- Application Form
- CV of the project leader
- passport copy
Please visit the Goethe Institute