Deadline: January 31, 2019
Young Innovators Program virtually brings together young innovative and creative minds to ideate, problem-solve, co-design and develop new solutions for the future of work and for social activism causes.
The projects are short-term and fit around busy work and school schedules. You can be based anywhere in the world. In fact, diversity is what we are known for. We work on projects for Fortune 100 companies, Governments, NGOs, and sometimes we launch our own initiatives.
- Successful applicants will gain the following experience:
- Hands-on Professional Experience
- Collaborative Skills
- Cross-culture Communication Skills
- Adaptive Thinking
- Design Thinking and Creative Processing Skills
- Innovation Practices
- Team Work with a Global and Virtual Team
- Global Mindset
18-30 years old.
Have a strong conversational understanding of English.
Can be based anywhere in the world.
Must have access to the internet.
Click here to apply.