Deadline: April 19, 2019
The Inuka Fellowship for African Women 2019 is looking for impactful female leaders like YOU! Are you a passionate change-maker? Are you driven by excellence and an aim to become a better version of yourself daily? Do you have a keen interest in leadership and service?
The Inuka Fellowship for African Women 2019 is tailor-made for women like you!
The Fellowship covers:
- Local Transportation within the host country
- Partial or Full airfare sponsorship from home country
- Candidates must be 22- 35 years old at the time of submitting the application to be eligible for sponsorship.
- Candidates must have good proficiency in written and spoken English language
- Candidates should be optimistic, open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace
- Candidates must have submitted their formal application by 14th April 2019
- Candidates must have completed the 21 days of self-development program to be eligible for interview. After the interview, candidates will be required to complete the remaining 21 days of Self Development Program to be considered for the fellowship.
To apply visit here