The iLEAD programme is designed to equip teachers and teenagers between the ages of 14-18 years; with the leadership, life and employability skills required to transition effectively and effect positive change in their respective societies.
The iLEAD Programme is LEAP Africa’s platform for equipping Senior Secondary Class 1 (SS1) students in public schools with the leadership and life skills required for them to cope with life’s challenges and support them to engage in community development projects that would improve the lives of people in their communities.
As a fellow/volunteer on this program, you will have access to;
- World-class training to improve your employability, leadership and entrepreneurial skills
- LEAP Africa alumni network with seasoned professionals and mentors
To achieve the objectives of this programme, we require Volunteers that:
- Are models of integrity within the school and society
- Show great passion and enthusiasm for youth and social development
- Are sociable, youthful and can relate well with students
- Have an excellent record of leadership and outstanding moral standards
Click here to apply.