Deadline: September 15, 2019
The WARC Travel Grant promotes intra-African cooperation and exchange among researchers and institutions by providing support to African scholars and graduate students for research visits to other institutions and regions on the continent.
The WARC Travel Grant provides travel costs up to $1,500 and a stipend of $1,500.
Travel grant funds may be used to:
- attend and present papers at academic conferences held on the continent of Africa
- visit libraries or archives located in Africa with resources necessary to the applicant’s academic work
- engage in collaborative work with colleagues at another African institution
- travel to a research site in Africa.
- It is open only to West African nationals, with priority given to those affiliated with West African colleges, universities, or research institutions.
To apply and for more information visit here