Deadline: June 30, 2019
UNU-CS welcomes recent PhD graduates to join us and co-create exciting research projects together. To this aim, we are establishing a Young Information and Communication Technologies and Development (ICTD) Fellowship programme.
ICTD Fellows will spend one year in residence at UNU-CS in Macau to conduct research in ICTD under the supervision of UNU-CS Principal Researchers and the Head of Research.
The selected ICTD Fellows will receive the following benefits:
- Office space in our newly renovated office building, which is part of Macau’s rich cultural heritage
- Free accommodation in UNU-CS’ staff apartment facility in the center of Macau, a 15-minute walk from the office; you will not pay rent but utilities only (continuous residency is required)
- Economy travel to and from Macau on the first arrival and final departure
- a stipend, competitive with local market rates
Required qualifications and experience include:
- A Ph.D. or equivalent degree completed in a relevant discipline in the last two years
- Demonstrated experience conceptualizing and carrying out desk and field research in an area relevant to the ICTD field
- Engagement in research relevant to UNU-CS’ research agendas
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Application is open to all nationalities.
Click here to apply.