Deadline: February 19, 2019.
Apply now for the Yunus&Youth Global Fellowship Program for Social Business Entrepreneurs. They are excited to have you join them to become a part of a growing community of young social business leaders that are leveraging their skills, experiences, and the Yunus &Youth ecosystem to further the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) agenda.
The Yunus & Youth Fellowship Program is a six-month online program that empowers young social entrepreneurs to develop their full potential. They help to strengthen business models, build compelling strategies for social ventures and expand professional networks.
The Yunus &Youth Fellowship Program 2018 supported 34 amazing young people from 20 different nationalities working on innovative solutions on the SDGs. In 2019, they will continue the momentum with talented people like yourself becoming part of the incredible community.
- Mentoring: a structured one-to-one relationship with an experienced professional which involves the transmission of knowledge, social capital, and guidance that enhance the fellow’s professional growth.
- Online Platform: a 6-month course in social business development. The step-by-step curriculum ensures that by the end, they will be ready to pitch to
- Support Network: a system that facilitates the connection to like-minded
- Be a part of an individually tailored online mentoring program with an experienced mentor who will provide professional guidance;
- Participate in expert webinars with our social business professionals;
- Increase your global network by being part of a global class of exclusively
selected young social entrepreneurs;
- Receive support on focus areas and see your business grow and be taken to the next level.
- Have started a social business and are relentlessly working on solving a social issue in your country;
- Under 35 years old;
- Have excellent English oral and written communication skills;
- Want to receive professional guidance to help your business grow and