Deadline: February 10, 2020
Do you have ambition, leadership experience, and a strong professional background?
You could study for a master’s degree in Sweden on a fully-funded Swedish Institute scholarship.
The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) programme is part of the Swedish government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders who will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. It is funded by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Sweden and administered by the Swedish Institute (SI). The programme offers a unique opportunity for global professionals to develop professionally and academically, to experience Swedish society and culture, and to build a long-lasting relationship with Sweden and with each other.
The scholarship is intended for full-time one-year or two-year master’s programmes, and is only awarded for programmes starting in the autumn semester. The tuition fee will be paid directly to the Swedish universities at the beginning of each semester. The stipend for living expenses is paid monthly during the scholarship period.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
- You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for the scholarship programme.
- You must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of university admission, and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes by 3 April 2020.
- You must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employment.
- The master’s studies must be eligible for SI scholarships.
Click here to apply.