: April 15, 2020
The strategic partnership between The Rotary Foundation (TRF) and IHE Delft Institute for Water Education aims to tackle the world’s water and sanitation crisis by increasing the number of trained professionals to devise, plan, and implement solutions in developing and emerging countries.
Through this partnership, a limited number of scholarships are awarded annually for graduate students at IHE Delft Institute for Water Education’s campus in the Netherlands. These scholarships are designed to promote long-term productive relationships between Rotarians and highly skilled water and sanitation professionals in their communities.
Rotarians interview and select from local candidates who have already been admitted to one of IHE Delft Institute for Water Education’s eligible 18-month Master of Science degree programs.
The specializations of the following IHE Delft MSc programs are eligible for a 2020-2022 Rotary Scholarship:
How To Apply
- Water Management and Governance
- Urban Water and Sanitation
- Water Science and Engineering
- Apply for admission for one of the IHE Delft eligible Master programmes before 1 April 2020
- Search for your nearest Rotary club
- Approach nearest Rotary club and ask if they are willing to nominate you for a Rotary scholarship
- The application form needs to be completed by you and by the Rotary club
- After full completion, the sponsoring Rotary club submits your application to the Rotary/IHE Delft selection committee in the Netherlands before 15 April 2020
- After the selection, all candidates will be informed about the outcome (before 01 July 2020).