Deadline:June 30 2019
The Global Good Fund is inviting applications for its fellowship programme in order to identify high-potential leaders and accelerate the leadership of social entrepreneurs around the world.
They are trying to make the world a better place through business. Ideal Fellows are dedicated to their own self-discovery and development, under 40 years of age, hold a leadership position at their social enterprise, operating for 3-5 years and demonstate coachability.
The Global Good Fund Fellowship is for innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders of positive social impact organizations. This program is for emerging leaders, entrepreneurs who are 40 or under, with diverse ethnic, religious, economic, geographic and gender experiences. Ideal entrepreneurs are in a leadership role and are dedicated full-time to their organization that’s over 1-year-old.
- Leadership Development Plan
- Executive Mentoring
- 360° Assessment
- Annual Summit
- Peer and Subject Matter Expert Network
- Targeted Funds
- Enterprise that the candidate leads is at least one-year old;
- Enterprise must have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate;
- Candidate is under 40 years of age (if 40 or older, explain rationale for joining fellowship);
- Candidate should not be currently receiving formal coaching/mentoring support;
- Candidate has to be in a position where s/he has decision making power.
Click here to apply.https://globalgoodfund.org/