Deadline: April 27, 2020
LSE is pleased to confirm three Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships for the 2020/21 session.
These scholarships are generously supported by Standard Bank of South Africa PLC.
These scholarships are to support academically gifted students who do not have the financial means to pursue further studies of this nature.
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate a combination of exceptional academic merit and financial need.
The three scholarships will each provide the cost of full fees for the eligible programmes and provide a maintenance stipend for living costs.
The scholarships are for offer holders on the following LSE master’s programmes:
- MSc Environment and Development
- MSc Environmental Economics and Climate Change
- MSc Finance (full-time)
- MSc Finance and Private Equity
- MSc Risk and Finance
- MSc Real Estate Economics and Finance
- MSc Law and Accounting
- MSc Economics and Management
- MSc Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation
- MSc Management and Strategy
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Economics and Philosophy
- Applicants will ordinarily be resident in one of Standard Bank’s African presence countries, with a preference for residents of Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, and South Sudan.
Click here to apply.