Deadline: 31 January 2019
The Culture and Animals Foundation is seeking applications for its grant program to support artists and scholars in advancing their understanding of and commitment to animals.
The foundation aims to advance animal advocacy through intellectual and artistic expression.
The Foundation funds academic and artistic projects that raise public awareness about concern for animals, awarding grants in three categories:
- Research (scholarly projects about animal advocacy and its cultural roots and impact);
- Creativity (original work by artists and thinkers that expresses positive concern for animals);
- Performance (public performances and exhibitions to raise awareness of animal advocacy).
Individual grants normally are given in amounts ranging from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars. The Foundation may elect to award a partial grant, for a portion of the requested amount.
CAF accepts grant applications from any country.
- Grant amounts range from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars.
- On average, fewer than 20 grants are awarded annually.
- CAF does not fund “hands-on” projects including animal rescue, public protest or trap-neuter-release programs.
- CAF does not accept grant applications for multiple projects.
How to Apply
Please apply here.