Deadline: July 5 2019
In commemoration of World Youth Skills Day, WeForGood International is launching Sustainable Solutions Africa 30under30, an initiative to support the use of skills as sustainable development tools and specifically for reducing unemployment on the continent, starting with Nigeria.
30 shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend the launch conference in Lagos and follow through with a 3 months training and coaching programme to be eligible for access to funding.
- Aged 15 – 29 years
- Posses creative, technical and vocational skills
- Your profit or nonprofit works on the SDGs
- Demonstrate impact through reach and numbers
- 3 months curated training and business coaching
- Networking, visibility and support
- Funding to scale your initiative
Click here to apply for the cohort
Join the cohort launch here.