Building a World Class Nigerian Business: The Sahara Group Story
Event Date: Wednesday, December 20th, 2018
Sahara Foundation will be hosting a webinar for entrepreneurs and startups with a focus on how:
- Create a consistent, structured business process
- Align your business for success
- Properly manage, supervise and motivate people
- Build partnerships and allies for business growth
- Strategy to be ahead of the competition
- December 20th, 2018
- 12:30 p.m. GMT (+1)
Mr. Kola Adesina is the Group Managing Director, Sahara Power Group, a visionary who has been instrumental to the growth of the energy sector in Nigeria and Africa. He has carved a niche for himself in the power sector in Africa as an expert who serves as a resource person for African governments and regulatory authorities.
Kola mentors young professionals, setting them on the path of excellence and sustained achievements across various disciplines. He is passionate about investing in interventions that promote youth development.
Language: This pilot webinar will be delivered in English.
- The course is open to participants from all countries.
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Social Innovators all over the world