Deadline: 17 December 2018
Do you have an innovative business idea, but insufficient funding for its implementation? If yes, then apply on the funds of the Challenge Fund!
The goal of the project is to contribute to reducing unemployment, increasing competitiveness and sustainable socio-economic development in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Thanks to the funds of the Swedish Agency for International Development and Cooperation – Sida / Embassy of Sweden in Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Challenge to Change C2C program was established. It will be implemented by Sarajevo Regional Development Agency SERDA and Republic Agency for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises – RARS. Partner in the project is Region Ostergotland, East Sweden. The main objective of the project is to strengthen economic development in BiH, as well as cooperation between Sweden and BiH.
Sums of funds from the Challenge Fund that can be allocated to eligible users:
- for Startups registered for at least 6 months and not older than 2 years prior to the date of this call (07.11.2018), the maximum grant amount is 10.000 EUR
- for commercial / business entities older than 24 months, the maximum grant amount is 30.000 EUR
- Applicants must ensure their own minimum participation of 50% of the total value of the proposed project. The project implementation period can not last longer than 12 months.
All proposed applications will be evaluated in accordance with three basic criteria:
- Innovation of Business Ideas
- The feasibility and sustainability of a business idea
- Social Benefit
How to Apply
Applications to this call must be submitted in electronic form via given website.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/2zF9VTl