YWCA Lagos branch is offering its internship program for 2018.
Interested applicants who meet the requirements below should forward their documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Must reside in Lagos or have accommodation in Lagos during the program.
2. Be in the 2nd or 3rd year undergraduate studies in a university.
3. Have obtained a minimum CGPA of 2.5 academic rating.
4. Must have good written and spoken communication skills
5.A write up on why you should be selected.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: April 30, 2018
INTERNSHIP DURATION: Minimum of four weeks.
DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION INCLUDES:
1. Updated Curriculum Vitae (in Word or PDF format)
2. University Admission Letter
3. Identity Card
4. A Personal Statement of not more 1000 words (in PDF or DOC format) to indicate:
- A brief description of areas of interest (not more than two)
- Preparedness for and expected benefit from the programme
- How the programme would meet your future aspirations.
Visit the YWCA Lagos website to learn more and apply.