Deadline: March 31, 2020
The Young African Leaders Forum (YALF) invites interested Africans to submit research articles for publication in the third edition of its Young African Leaders Journal of Development (YALJOD). The journal is aimed at fostering the collective progress and development of the African people, and it provides the blueprint for the development objectives and implementation plans of many international organizations in Africa.
YALJOD is a biennial journal of development established to host scholarly analysis and competing viewpoints about the development of Africa. YALF’s motive for establishing this historic journal is to garner the ideas of young Africans as pertaining to the development of the continent. During the official launch of its first edition at the African Union Headquarters in October 2016, Founder and President of YALF, Prince Ifoh, revealed the organization’s plans to take the strategic journal into all corners of the continent. According to him, there is a strong implementation policy which ensures that ideal solutions published in the journal are practically implemented to have the right impact on the African people. The journal is available at the African Union Headquarters, in several universities’ libraries, civil societies and government parastatals across the globe. A downloadable e-Book version is also available on the digital library of Kennesaw State University, United States.
- Articles submitted to YALJOD must be original work that has not been published previously and is not currently under consideration by any other publication. Any consequences for the violation of copyright laws or infringement will be duly borne by the defaulting author. The journal is a scholarly peer-reviewed.
- Each paper must be accompanied by the Author’s profile summary of no more than 100 words. This should include the Author’s qualifications and other affiliations.
- Each paper must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 150 words.
- The article must not exceed 3,500 words.
- All articles must be properly proofread by the author.
- Articles must be double spaced.
- Tables, models, diagrams or photographs should be within the text, and NOT as an appendix.
- Citations and referencing should follow the recent APA style.
- Manuscripts should be submitted via regular email and should take the form of attachment formatted in MICROSOFT WORD (send to email@example.com )
- The author must be willing to participate in the launch or present the paper in any of the YALF Conferences when called upon.
Click here to apply.