Deadline: 7 February 2019
Applicants are invited to apply for the Social Dialogue – Decent Work Programme.
The objective of the Programme is strengthened tripartite cooperation between employer organisations, trade unions and public authorities and the promotion of decent work. It will support social dialogue, contribute to ensure that Beneficiary States are better equipped to deal with the challenges following high unemployment and to establish decent work practices, and improve the enforcement of legislation and policies on decent work and social dialogue.
The Programme will also seek to stimulate and develop long-term bilateral cooperation between Norway and all the Beneficiary States covered by the Programme (Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia).
The Programme in Croatia is expected to reach the following two outcomes:
- Improved social dialogue and cooperation,
- Enhanced implementation of the decent work agenda (fair and decent working conditions).
The total amount available for financing of projects from this call is EUR 452,020.
- The following entities, constituted as legal entities in Croatia or in Norway, are considered eligible project applicants and partners:
- social partners (employers’ organisations and trade unions);
- public authorities and institutions that have statutory roles related to decent work or tripartite cooperation, and;
- organisations of public authorities that have within their mandate the promotion of decent work and/or tripartite dialogue.
- Norwegian entities are only eligible as applicants in partnership with at least one legal entity established in Croatia. The role of any Norwegian applicant, project promotor and project partner is to contribute to ensuring social dialogue and decent work in Croatia.
- The applicant responsible for submitting the application on behalf of the project is called the project promoter and will be the main contact person for the fund operator.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2PrSctp