Commonwealth100 is a free, crowd-sourced, experiential, online leadership development programme that aims to equip a new generation of young leaders from the Commonwealth with skills relevant to the 21st century, with the Open Source Leadership model.
The programme runs every 2 months for seven weeks and can be completed in your own time. This is your opportunity to gain practical skills for the future. Everyone who completes Commonwealth100 receives the Open Source Leadership Badge: an online certification you can use to set yourself apart, as a 21st Century leader by adding it to your LinkedIn profile and online CV.
- This is your opportunity to gain practical skills for the future, reflect upon your own leadership style, and move forward with a new perspective on how to make the most positive impact.
- This gives you a chance to interact and connect with peers and young professionals all across the Commonwealth.
- What’s more, everyone who completes Commonwealth100 receives the Open Source Leadership Badge; an online badge you can use to set yourself apart as a 21st Century leader.
- You can put the badge on your CV, LinkedIn and online profiles.
- Commonwealth100 is open to young people, aged 18+, from across the Commonwealth. You may be at the beginning of your career or in Higher or Further Education.
The Programme is hosted online.
To apply and for more information visit here