Deadline: February 10 2019
The Orange Knowledge Programme promotes capacity building by providing training and education through scholarships for professionals. An OKP Scholarship covers all costs associated with completing an 18-month Master of Science study programme at IHE Delft. IHE Delft offers four accredited Master of Science programmes which start in October 2019.
- Water Management and Governance – The scientific study of water resources with practical planning and management skills
- Urban Water and Sanitation – Water supply, sanitation, and water engineering and management, particularly in urban areas
- Environmental Science – Conservation and prudent use of natural resources for the benefit of society
- Water Science & Engineering – Hydrological and hydraulic processes and modeling tools for improved water management in coastal zones, river basins and agricultural areas.
- Covers all costs associated with completing an 18-month Master of Science study programme at IHE Delft.
- The allowance is a contribution towards the costs of living, the costs of tuition fees, visa, travel, insurance and thesis research.
- The Dutch institution is explicitly responsible for arranging scholarship holders’ flights, health insurance for the scholarship holders and housing for the scholarship holders.
- Must be a national of, and working and living in one of the countries listed on their official website (Visit link below: Specific African countries are eligible)
- Must not be employed by an organization that are considered to have its own means of staff-development, for example: multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft), large national and/or a large commercial organisations, bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch Ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid), multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organization, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB), international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care);
- Must have an official passport, valid till at least 15 July 2019.
- Must not receive more than one scholarship for courses that take place at the same time.
- Must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable).
To apply and for more information visit here