Deadline: July 14, 2019
The “Salaam Fellowship for Conflict Resolution” is an intense, week-long training and cultural exchange program that aims to provide fellows with a deeper understanding of conflict in its many forms. Fellowship participants will be equipped with critical competencies in conflict management and negotiation at both the interpersonal and intergroup level, taking care to examine the cultural implications involved.
- The Salaam Fellowship is a fully funded week-long program that takes place in Morocco.
- Twenty participants will be selected to partake in the training.
- In addition to formal class work, it will feature speakers from academia, think tanks, non-profits, the media, international organizations, and the public and private sectors.
- There will be opportunities for cultural immersion, teambuilding, and a group-based project.
- Open to citizens of Morocco or the United stated (dual nationals will be considered)
- Be between 18-30 years old. College students encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in English.
- Expressed interest in cross-cultural exchange and learning in fellowship with others
- Demonstrated leadership experience in your community, school or workplace.
Click here to apply