Deadline: September 9, 2019
The young cultural innovators join the annual Forum in Salzburg from “YCI hubs” in six regions of the world to help them develop the dynamic vision, entrepreneurial skills, and global networks needed to advance their organizations, their causes, and their communities. The YCI Forum represents a major commitment by Salzburg Global Seminar to fostering creative innovation and entrepreneurship worldwide with the intention of building a more vibrant and resilient arts sector and of advancing sustainable economic development, positive social change agendas, and urban transformation worldwide.
- Selected applicants will receive a full scholarship to cover the session free.
To qualify, all applicants must:
- Be 25–35 years of age.
- Be proficient in English, the working language of the Forum.
- Have at least 2–3 years of professional experience in the arts and culture sector.
- Want to become an active member of the YCI global network, and be prepared to commit time, energy, and resources to sustain this.
- Aim to create social change and strengthen the position of the arts and cultural institutions within your community.
- Demonstrate creativity in approach to work, openness to innovation and risk-taking, action-orientation, and entrepreneurial inclination.
- Have a cross-sectoral approach to work and demonstrate an interest in building cross-sectoral alliances/partnerships beyond the cultural sector.
- Exhibit passion, enthusiasm, and leadership potential with prizes, awards, recommendations, citations confirming this.
Click here to apply.