Application Deadline: May 20, 2018
She Leads Africa is a social enterprise dedicated to supporting young African women and their journey towards professional success. The organization has been featured on CNN, CNBC Africa, Black Enterprise and Fox Business and has more than 300,000 members across Africa and the diaspora.
The SLA Accelerator is a 3-month program, meant to identify, support, and fund the next generation of Nigeria’s brightest female entrepreneurs. The programme will be held from the 2nd of July to the 8th of October 2018 in Lagos state but is open to businesses from all across Nigeria. The SLA Accelerator will provide mentorship, funding, and networking opportunities.
- Three months intensive training on business and operational skills
- Exclusive access and mentorship from some of Nigeria’s leading business personalities
- Online and offline learning resources
- Opportunity to pitch your business in front of local and international investors
- Features in local and international media
- Businesses with at least one woman aged 18-35 as a shareholder or owner can apply
- Technology companies only can apply i.e. a business that manufactures or develops any form of technology e.g. websites, software etc. or leverages technology to build its business model.
- Businesses with less than 3 years in operations can apply
DEADLINE: 20th May 2018
To learn more and apply, visit here.